Free of charge for children from 3 years of age!
All year opening times
Monday till Wednesday: 3 p.m. till 7 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 10 a. m till 4 p.m.
(Subject to modification)
Guests can rest assured that their children (without prior registration) are in good hands with our expert child carers and animators who make sure your children have an enjoyable time.
Here is an extract from the weekly children’s activity programme with lots of highlights to suit children of all ages:
- Magic show with amazing tricks you can learn
- Bowling at the fun bowling alley on the premises (for kids from age 6)
- Punch and Judy for the little ones
- Creative workshops with lots of great ideas for painting and handicrafts
- Creative theatre or circus for joining in with surprise performance
- Trial riding instruction at the Icelandic pony ranch
- Archery (for kids from age 9)
- Pirate games with treasure hunt
- Fancy dress parties with dance and movement games
The weekly alternating programme is complemented with new workshops and ideas to ensure the kids have as much fun and positive stimulation as possible with the child minders.
When checking in your child is given a small welcome gift and the current weekly activities programme.
In July and August the kids are streamed according to age and interests. A special kids and teens activity programme is organised for children between 3 and 5, 6 and 8 and kids from age 9.
Additionally there is a playroom for the tots with a ball pool, slide, small climbing wall, rocking horse and giant lego.